The Indian Medical Council Act, 1933 formed Medical Council of India (MCI), a government body in the year 1934. In order to pursue a degree in Primary Medical Qualification, in MBBS or any other field, it is important for a national or overseas candidate to complete the MCI Registration. The procedure of MCI Registration has become smoother with lesser paperwork. Furthermore, the online submission applications would get linked with Aadhar card of each applicant. The MCI registration process is now smoother with less paperwork.
What are the rules for applying for the eligibility certificate from the MCI for MCI registration?
- Presently, the Applicant needs to send all documents by post. The candidate needs to submit their original certificates. Moreover, they will not allow the applications without original certificates.
- Candidates who already have a registration of added qualifications under any state medical council can’t apply for the same.
What are the steps for applying for MCI Registration process?
- The candidate must send the online application form.
- The application should reach MCI within 6 months of applying.
- In addition, the candidate should maintain an active email ID till the certificates are generated.
- The applicant can get the final eligibility certificate from the official website using the login ID and password.
Which documents must you submit in original form for MCI Registration process?
- Nationality Proof.
- The 10th, 11th, and 12th grades certificate.
- The copy of transfer certificate and migration certificate.
- Community certificate issued by Tahsildar. If they issue it in the local language, they need its English translation.
- Passport size photographs.
- Year wise mark list of MBBS if already taken admission.
- A copy of the medical institution issued student ID card under which the applicant took admission.
- Duly notarize the Affidavit on an Rs. 10/-stamp paper.
The candidate must self-attest all the documents besides the affidavit. The Gazetted officer would attest to the first page of application and admission letter. Enclose the documents with the original form. Moreover, It needs to be arranged and numbered. Therefore, MCI would not accept applications without original and incomplete documents for MCI Registration process. As a consequence, no changes would be allowed once the form is submitted.
What is the current news?
Presently, the Medical Council of India (MCI) has ordered the Indian Medical Association (IMA) to inform all the doctors registered with the Indian Medical Register (IMR) council about a changeover to a new UPRN-based system. Moreover, the Union of health ministry has denied the renewal of 850 seats in Andhra Pradesh medical colleges.
In addition to the provided information, follow this video to get an insight.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services. For Further information visit our website or contact us.