After completing std. 12th from the biology field, the aspiring doctors go through a cutthroat competition. Then, MBBS abroad comes to rescue. Therefore, doing an MBBS in Russia has been the most preferred overseas destination for medical education as seen recently. As a matter of fact, a lot of Indian students are preferring Russian Medical Universities for qualitative education, outstanding infrastructure, and low-cost medical education abroad. Presently, we don’t need to give an IELTS or entrance test to do an MBBS from Russia. Get to how to apply for MBBS in Russia in detail in this post.
Why should I go for MBBS in Russia?
- The system of Education in Russia has developed and transformed the country in a better way.
- More and more medical institutes are being set up with advanced syllabi and equipment.
- The quality of education offered to international students is seen to be high and improving.
- The universities are run by the Central Government of Russia.
- Russian universities provide medical courses at a lower cost.
- Russia is a known destination for medical studies in countries including Africa, Europe, America other than India.
- Russian medical institutes have a rich history of remarkable Indian students.
Is NEET required for MBBS in Russia?
Yes, with qualifying marks.
Do I need to go for TOEFL or IELTS?
No, It is not mandatory.
What is the duration of the course?
The course duration is 5+1 years divided in 10 semesters and one year of internship
What are the average fees?
Presently, minimum fees are around USD 3500(appx INR 2.4 lakh)
Maximum fees are around USD 6000(appx INR 4.11 lakh)
What is the minimum requirement of percentage?
For General category: 50%
For SC/ST and Reserved categories: 40%
What are the top universities for medical education in Russia?
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
How much time do we require to process my application?
Approximately 45 to 60 days.
how to apply for MBBS in Russia?
You are eligible for an MBBS in Russia if:
- Presently, your age is over 18 years old.
- On the other hand, you have qualified 10+2 from a recognized college
- Meanwhile, you have passed in the subjects they require i.e. physics chemistry and biology.
- Above all, you must have secured required qualifying marks.
What documents do we need for application of MBBS IN RUSSIA?
10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
Passport (Scanned copy).
Meanwhile, other documents as they mention.
Can I get a scholarship for MBBS in Russia?
As a matter of fact, the ministry of education of Russia offers various scholarships for Indian students.
Meanwhile, contact this on their official website.
What are the medical faculties I can pursue in Russia?
Faculty of General Medicine
Faculty of Dentistry
Preventive Medicine Faculty
Faculty of Nursing
When can I apply?
You can apply during September and October for admission.
What language can I study MBBS in?
Presently, they offer MBBS in Russia in English, Kyrgyz and Russian.
What is the average cost of living in Russia?
The living cost is around USD 200(appx. INR 14 thousand) per month.
What is the current news?
Presently, Russian government granted scholarships to 100 Indian students. As a matter of fact, Russian students have granted hundred Indian students fully paid government scholarships. Meanwhile, they have chosen these students on merit from the economically backward background.
KNOW ABOUT MBBS CONSULTANTS IN INDIA
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.