Why study MBBS abroad:
It’s always a great opportunity to Study Abroad for MBBS. Studying MBBS Abroad is better if you can’t get a seat in government colleges of India and forget about private colleges for its fees and services. So, instead of spending much amount just for the tuition fees and other amounts for a private college where there are very few or no opportunities to excel with respect to money and time spend. in that case.
Some of the Important points remember while studying MBBS abroad.
- MCI approved medical colleges/universities.
- Simple application and admission process.
- In most colleges no entrance exam. Admission based on 12th standard PCB marks.
- Low tuition fees.
- Low living costs.
- No donation or capitation fees.
- Study MBBS abroad scholarship available with selected few Universities.
- Good study environment.
- Good quality of education.
- PG courses after MBBS abroad are also available.
- Good colleges with latest technology instruments.
- Good knowledge of English or another language.
Read our recent article about AIIMS Entrance Exam
Admission Process of MBBS in Abroad
- At least 17 years old in December 2018.
- Applicant Should have 50% marks in aggregate in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- He is free from any contagious deceases i.e., tuberculosis, HIV AIDS etc.
- Have sound Health and Physically fit.
- Should have knowledge of English language or local language.
- Must be familiar with latest trends and culture of the region.
- He should have his passport ready.
- Learn new culture and Lifestyle.
- Applicant has completed his 12th class.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.