Studying abroad is one of the best career options available for higher education in medical sciences. Not only it improves the mental state of the person, studying abroad has several robust advantages, some of them are like:
- Little to No donation fees: As evident from privately established medical universities in India, they are used to charge a tremendous amount of fees in the name of donation to charge themselves, apart from the huge tuition fees. This is nowhere a case noted in the universities situated in abroad. Most of the colleges and universities in countries like China, Russia, and Ukraine do not charge donation fees from the applicants explicitly. As compared to the private colleges of India, even the tuition fee is comparably low and much more affordable.
- No provision for Entrance Tests to take admission: Unlike the custom of Indian universities, the institutions set up abroad do not exercise entrance tests for admitting into an MBBS course. Admission is strictly based on the candidate’s marks in 10+2 with enrollments on first-cum-first-serve basis. Students securing more than 75% marks in 12th standard are provided scholarships.
- Lower cost of living: This is the part where almost every parent works intensely day-night to ensure their child gets to live in a great neighborhood, surrounded by good people, all at an affordable price. In Ukraine, the MBBS course is widely available for Indians and the housing is quite cheap as most of the students can survive with money spendings as low as $100 and $200 per month. Even in our neighboring country China, the cost of living is relatively lower than that in India.
- World-class Infrastructure and facilities: Almost all university campus located in and around countries like Russia, Ukraine, China, Philippines have one thing in common – great infrastructure and amped facilities. For instance, pursuing be very productive as most of the universities in Ukraine have of high standards in education and their degrees are globally recognized by WHO, UNESCO, European Council etc.
- Great exposure: Meeting fellow students from other countries with a different background, ethnicity, and beliefs immensely help one to procure industry level exposure required for future opportunities in the same sector. Countries like China have an enormous population which aims to provide a great opportunity for the medical students to get exposed to large patient inflow.
Due to benefits and advantages like above, studying abroad is often considered as a very safe career choice for higher education in medical abilities.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.