“MBBS – BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY”.
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) is the first professional degree in medicine and surgery which is awarded upon graduation from a medical college by a university.
Where as, BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) is the first professional degree in dentistry which is awarded upon graduation from a dental college by a university.
- NEET – NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE EXAM
- MBBS/BDS Seats in India through NEET – The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), India’s premier medical undergraduate entrance exam, offers admissions to almost all the MBBS seats and to all the BDS seats offered by medical and dental institutions across the country.
- Number of MBBS seats in India’ or Total MBBS and BDS seats in a are common search queries of many aspirants, as they naturally wish to know their chances of gaining admissions in the tough competition that marks NEET and the other two medical entrance exams like AIIMS and MBBS.
- NEET is conducted annually to provide admissions to MBBS and BDS courses in medical and dental institutions across the country.
- BBS IN UKARINE UNIVERSITY
• the people who wanted to do their MBBS in abroad, Ukraine is one of the best institutions to study. Many people show interest more in joining in Ukraine because in Ukraine the fees is of lowest than that of the most private medical colleges in India.
- The government of Ukraine regulates these medical universities. The Ukrainian MBBS universities offer different degrees in medicine. Specifically, MBBS and MD and other medical degrees too. MBBS in Ukraine offers medical programs at a reasonable cost, which is easily affordable by students.
- After completing MBBS in Ukraine that will not be valid in India for medical practice. So if the people who are willing to do medical practice in India they have to write the below exams.
- EXAMS AFTER MBBS IN UKARINE
Option 1: Apply for FMGE/MCI Screening Test or NEXT (Expected), Prepare for this exam, clear this exam and get license for medical practice, go for internship and get posted and desired location.
Option 2: After completing your degree in Ukraine, explore some opportunities in Ukraine itself and go for PG also, Study, Work and Settle in Ukraine.
Option 3: Apply for USMLE/PLAB or other countries, if you clear you may go to these countries for Clinical/ FREE PG, study, work and settle there.
So these are some of the options we opt in career after MBBS.