Direct admission in MBBS without Entrance Exam
Getting an MBBS degree is not easy. Each year more than a million students from all over India take medical entrance exams. In order to get admission in the best medical colleges in India. But due to a high level of competition and low acceptance rate of colleges. Not many students get admission in good colleges. But there is still hope. There is a chance for everyone to get direct admission in a medical college in India. This is done through Management Quota. As each Indian medical private college as per MCI is required to reserve 15-25% seats for NRI/Management Quota.
How to get direct admission through NRI/Management Quota?
Through NRI Quota, the following guidelines are needed to be followed –
- Admission procedure must be conducted as per MCI guidelines for NRI admissions.
- As per MCI, 15% is the limit of NRI intake.
- Admission for NRI seats is based on the qualifying examination marks.
- NRI financial supporter must be in direct relation/blood relation with the candidate such as Father/Mother/Brother/Sister/Uncle/Aunt.
- Passport of the Financial Supporter
- Candidate for NRI admissions must be above 17 years of age and below 21 years of age on 1st July of respective academic year.
- Candidate must have the original as well as photocopies of all the supporting documents at the time of admission.
- Nativity Certificate of the Financial Supporter
- The Embassy issued NRI Status Certificate of the financial supporter of the respective country should also be available during admission.
- NRI Bank Account Pass Book related to the financial supporter should also be available.
Through Management Quota, the following guidelines are needed to be followed –
- The candidate must have passed 12th by scoring at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology.
- Candidate must have cleared NEET exam with the minimum cutoff marks.
- Candidate must have the required documents with him/her at the time of admission.
What is some latest NEWS regarding Direct admission in MBBS?
- Students who score in NEET exam often get a lot of messages from agents for direct admissions. These are fraudulent messages and should be avoided. A post in the Hindustan Times has mentioned a similar case. Agents make a promise of admissions for 10 lakhs or 20 lakhs in any private medical college. Students and their parents should be aware of these happening. And must avoid such calls at all cost.
- According to a post by the Hindu. The Supreme court in September 2017, allowed 2 color blind students for direct admission in medical college. These students had secured high marks in the entrance exam conducted by Tripura Government in 2017. There no officially declared limitation on the admission of colo-blind students. Still, various medical colleges reject admissions of color-blind students.
How and where to seek help for MBBS direct admissions?
We at Career Growth are dedicated to helping all medical aspirants. We help them to reach their dream college. Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.