European University, Faculty of Medicine started delivery of academic services in 2010. Since then the faculty has passed several steps to achieve high reputation and become one of the leading medical faculties in Georgia. The faculty has academic personnel who have both academic and clinical experiences. It has well-equipped and smart physical and information infrastructure. We are proud of our student services as one of the most valued options for our students.
European University Faculty of Medicine is accredited by the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCFEQE) of Georgia. Accreditation is an important process of peer review to assess and verify the quality of institutions, programs and services, and to ensure continuous improvement. Schools, faculties and programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and public health are reviewed and accredited by the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement (NCFEQE), the state accrediting agency at the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia to ensure the quality of education and training in medical disciplines.
The European University has also been recognized by the Medical Council of India since 2016. The information can be found here.
If you are looking to study a medicine course in Georgia or MBBS course in Georgia , then European University is one of the best choice for you because of the following reasons:
- Admission in European University to allow you to study the best MBBS in Georgia program.
- The college costs reasonably low among all the universities offering MD / MBBS in Georgia.
- The college offers the program in English and there is no need to check any new foreign language.
- This medical college in Georgia offers an Indian kitchen and the students do not need to cook their food saving important time to study MD / MBBS in Georgia.
- The university is near to Tbilisi the capital of Georgia giving access to huge patients flow while you study on the medical studies in Georgia.
- Very high success ratio of FMGE clearance or MCI screening test or MCI screening Exam.
Tuition fees: Rs. 3, 08,000/year
Living cost: Rs. 1, 50,000/Year