Students aspiring to apply for MBBS face tough competition in India. The availability of seats in medical colleges hit the bare minimum. However, doing an MBBS from abroad is a better option. Therefore, China is one of the best countries for Indian students to do an MBBS abroad. How to apply for MBBS in China? Worry not, we have got your back. It offers education at low cost for a 5 years course. Presently, China shares the laurels as the most powerful economies of the world. In 2020 the Chinese economy will set the tone in the global business community first in the world if we judge by the pace of its growth. Meanwhile, doing an MBBS from China would be the best any medical aspirant can do. Therefore, get to know how to apply for MBBS in China to get a better insight into your plans and selections.
What is the MBBS in China eligibility?
With the passage of time more and more people today are interested in learning the Chinese language and grasping the characteristics of oriental culture along with the rules of doing business in this country.
As a matter of fact, the eligibility criteria to join MBBS in China is very simple and straightforward.
- MBBS applicants have must be passing in the higher school education in the 10+2 pattern.
- The minimum score by the applicant must be 50 % in aggregate in the major subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Moreover, the applicant must be a non-china nationality and abide by the laws mentioned in the international quota.
- The minimum age of the candidate shall be 17 years and maximum shall be 26 years
- The candidate must have qualified NEET-UG.
- Students are required to provide all the certificates to authenticate their qualification. They need to send mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc along with the application for admission.
- However, a few reputed universities in China have set the limit at about 75% marks scored in the higher secondary examination.
How to apply for MBBS in China?
The list of documents required for the applicant to apply to the concerned University are below:
- MBBS Application Form from the website.
- The passport size photo
- School transfer Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the 11th & 12th standard from the respective board of education.
- The certificates of the 11th & 12th standard from the respective board of education.
- The candidate’s scanned copies of valid passport including the photo page.
- The candidates need to notarize and attest the above-mentioned documents.
- Extra Curricular Activity Certificates of the candidate.
What is the recent news?
As per the recent news, the Medical Council of India or MCI has announced that the eligibility certificate would be no longer be mandatory to submit while taking admission. MCI issues eligibility certificate. The Graduate Medical Education Regulation Act of 1997 would govern the provided eligibility criteria.
How to apply for MBBS in China?
Know about MBBS in China in the next video.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.