MBBS is one of the renounced and toughest courses in the world but tougher the struggle more bright will be future. Nowadays people don’t want to take any risk with their career so they want
the best college for their graduation. The major places known for their MBBS are
RUSSIA, GEORGIA, CHINA, PHILIPPINES, UKRAINE. Georgia is the best in terms of affordability and quality of education. Know how to apply for MBBS in Georgia in the following post.
Why do an MBBS from Georgia?
- MBBS in Georgia. Many of students in India are disappointed due to high eligibility
criteria for MBBS Admission.
- They are in knuckle chains of endless exams and high
course fees. MBBS in Georgia offers easy and affordable solutions to students.
- Georgia medical circular is almost parallel to USA.
- As when we see it’s syllabus matches max with USA study route map and is much cheaper than the USA.
- MCI has mostly approved Georgian Universities.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Georgia?
- Students must be at least 18 years of age.
- They must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification with at least 50%
- They must have Science background comprising of Physics, Biology, and
Chemistry. For instance, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English are
- NEET MUST BE CLEARED.
What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Georgia?
- First, 10th and 12th mark sheet. Then, Transfer certificate/Leaving Certificate
and Birth Certificate should be in English.
- Migration Certificate.
- Six passport size photos with white background.
- Travel and Health insurance.
- Valid Passport.
- Bank Statement of the guardian of last 6 months.
- Medical certificates mentioning HIV analysis and vaccination results
how to apply for MBBS in Georgia?
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Then you will receive the offer letter from Georgian university.
- Pay the registration fee.
- In fact, after the payment of the fee, then apply for Visa.
- Finally, Get the Visa.
- After completing all the procedure, catch your flight to Georgia.
What are the benefits Of Studying MBBS In Georgia?
- There is no entrance test or any admission test in Georgia government medical
- The admission to the top Medical College of Georgia is quite easy.
- The teaching language for MBBS in Georgia is in English.
- The top medical colleges for Georgia MBBS are government medical universities.
- The private medical colleges present Georgia are the cheaper options available.
- Indian students studying in Georgian universities at government medical universities are
eligible to appear for MCI screening test.
- Georgia offers moderately cold weather conditions in comparison to Russia.
What is the current news?
Some agents try to portray Georgia as part of the EU.It is wrong and the candidate
too should not expect the European visa while studying in Georgia. The fact of the
matter is that Georgia is NOT a part of Europe.
60 INDIAN STUDENTS DEPORTED FROM GEORGIA FOR PERSISTENT CHANGES IN
VISA RULES, UNFAIR NORMS AGAINST STUDENT’S CAREER.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Russia, Europe, UKRAINE and also Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.