Countries with islands gain more attention than normal countries from students. The Philippines is one such country which consists of numerous islands and having 2 well flourish cities namely Manila and Cebu. The country has around 98 million citizens. When it comes to AMA school of Medicine,AMA school of Medicine, the list is very high because they provide cheaper and effective education. Apart from other medical colleges, the University Of Perpetual Help gains highest admissions. But on the other hand, the square feet area of their hospitals equalizes to a Private Indian Medical College. If any Indian student goes there, he/his can get comfortable and can adapt easily because its climate resembles India. Get to know about How to apply for MBBS in Philippines.
How to apply for MBBS in Philippines?
- Complete 10+2 education of student is necessary along with at least 60% or more in individually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Admission Process for MBBS generally gets stopped till mid July. For example, in 2017, last applying date was 15th July. The process just requires submission before last date and your patience for their reply. However, the submission should be fast, because they follow 1st come 1st serve rule.
- For submission,they need documents like Mark sheets of 12th grade, school leaving certificate, fees paying capacity proof, medical entrance test proof. Also, student should be qualified in NEET-UG.
What are the advantages of studying there?
Nowadays choosing the Philippines for medical education has become a very common thing for Indian students. But on the other hand, we highly recommend to get themselves enroll in medical universities which come under Medical Council Of India so that they India can recognize that degree.
- All the universities are recognized and are under ECFMG, World Health Organization and Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED). This gives students the experience of different international level programmes and students could give exams like the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE).
- If you see reviews of MBBS education in the country, you will find that every year around 800 students across the globe take admission there. Moreover, the educational level of Philippines is same as that of other countries. On the contrary, their doctors move across the globe for further studies or practice every 12 months.
What is the fee Structure of Colleges?
11 Lakhs is the minimum fees for MBBS in Philippines. Here is the list of four most renowned colleges. To know about these colleges, click on the colleges.
- Our Lady Of Fatima : 22 lakhs
- Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine : 19 lakhs
- The University of Perpetual Help: 18 lakhs
- AMA school of Medicine: 14 lakhs
Thus, medical education in Philippines is inexpensive but effective for students and on the other hand, they can learn values and ethics of Philippines. How to apply for MBBS in Philippines is no more a tedious process. Follow the informations above.
What is the Current News?
The government body has declared the Results of AIIMS 2018 . The results of Bachelor Of Medicine (MBBS) and Bachelor of Surgery entrance exams of the year 2018 are featured by AIIMS on aiimsexams.org.
MBBS in China is also a good option. Get to know about it in the video below.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.