About International School of Medicine:
International School of Medicine (ISM) is the structural unit of The International University of Kyrgyz Republic (IUK). The International School of Medicine formed in March 2003 as a component of the approach for improving the education system and improving the competitiveness of domestic universities. The foremost emphasis on the origin of the ISM was made on the creation of a modern dynamic educational institution. That gives high-quality training and has a competing potential in the business of medical education. The purpose of ISM is the exportation of higher medical education to the countries of Southeast Asia. Another significant purpose of the university is to encourage the advancement of medical science in the Kyrgyz Republic. And also to offer high-quality medical assistance to the people of Kyrgyzstan.
International School of Medicine is officially registered:
The ISM is listed in the foremost international foundations of medical education:
- WHO, World Health Organization
- IIME, Institute for International Medical Education
- FAIMER, Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
- MCI, Medical Council of India.
FACULTIES OF International School of Medicine:
- general medicine faculty
- micro & macro anatomy faculty
- pathology, faculty of surgery faculty
- humanitarian sciences faculty
- obstetrics & gynaecology faculty
- internal medicine faculty, therapy and several more………….
HOW IS THE STUDENT LIFE IN International School of Medicine
- The International University of Kyrgyz Republic (IUK) has outstanding facilities for sports and leisure.
- All accessible within one of Bishkek’s most interesting spaces including sports divisions, auditoria, libraries and internet chambers.
- The management of the school and its staff control cultural-and-organizational activity with students.
- Including trips and tour to museums, sightseeing in Kyrgyzstan, going to theatres and excursions to mountains.
- The report on academic achievement and attendance of students is made available on the school’s website.
- IUK provides convenience and comfort in hostels with all automated facilities.
- Hostels have access to internet services and students are shielded by the Association of students.
WHY STUDY FROM International School of Medicine:
- MCI approved & WHO listed college.
- Affiliated with the International University of Kyrgyzstan.
- only 5 years Medical Course in English Medium.
- Indian Medical College Based Syllabus.
- Indian Faculty on a campus.
- free MCI coaching for 5 years.
- more than 3000+ Indian students.
- 200+ students from Jharkhand and Bihar.
- Indian Hostels and Mess.
- Separate Hostel for girls and boys
WHAT ABOUT THE FEE STRUCTURE OF International School of Medicine:
What is the admission ELIGIBILITY?
1. the applicant should be 17 years or above before 31 December in the year of seeking admission.
2. The applicant must have passed the Indian School Certificate Examination which is similar to 10 + 2, comprising of physics, chemistry, and biology. Higher Secondary Examination following a period of 12 years study.
3. The applicant should have obtained a least of 50% marks in the 12th std examination.
4. APPLICANT must clear NEET exam with 50 and 40 percentile for general and reserved category sequentially.
What is the ADMISSION PROCESS
For more information read our article on MBBS in KYRGYZSTAN.
Feel free to get in touch with us.
visit our youtube channel for more help and guidance
Career growth is assisting students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one halt store which aids in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.