What are the benefits of MBBS after 12th Abroad?
There are various reasons for choosing Abroad over India to study MBBS.
- The admission and application process is simple.
- They mainly teach through English medium.
- Tuition fees of the colleges and living costs are low and affordable.
- College provides the multicultural environment which is beneficial for the overall growth of the students.
- The quality of education is best.
- The technology used and practicals are updated.
- No need to give a donation.
- No need to appear for an entrance test.
- They provide scholarship on merit basis.
- The campus is secure and safe.
Can you work in India after studying Abroad?
Yes, you can work in India after studying medical abroad by taking MCI screening test. Once, the student clear this exam, he would be eligible to practice medicine in India. MCI stands for the Medical Council of India. It is the regulator of medicine in India. Know about it here.
What points should I consider for Studying Abroad?
- Has MCI approved the college? Know about MCI approved colleges it here.
- Has WHO recognized the college?
- Has the World Directory of Medical Schools listed the university?
- Is the medium of teaching is English?
- What is the exact tuition and living cost?
Kee the above points in mind to make the final selection.
What are the important formalities do I have to follow in India before I take admission abroad?
As per the rules framed by Medical Council of India (MCI) , every Indian student wanting to pursue MBBS degree from abroad musfulfillil the following criteria:
(a) The student must have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12th.
(b) The student must have attained the age of above 17 years as on 31st December of the year in which the admission has to be taken.
(c) The World Directory of Medical Schools has listed the foreign Medical University.
(d) If the candidate is of general category then he must have scored more than 50% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in std. 12th.
(e) If the candidate belongs to OBC / SC or ST quota, then the score in Class 12 exam needs to be more than 40% in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology).
(f) The candidate needs to have a valid passport. Passport is required to take a student visa and not for securing admission.
After fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria, and taking admission in a Foreign Medical University but before leaving the country every Indian student needs to apply to the Medical Council of India to obtain Eligibility Certificate (popularly known as MCI Eligibility Certificate).
Know about it here.
WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MBBS IN CHINA?
WATCH OUR VIDEO HERE.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.