Studying MBBS from Nepal is a great choice for Indian students who can’t obtain their seats in India for any purposes. Nepal is the neighbouring land of India, scholars don’t require visa or passport to study there. It will necessitate you approximately 35 to 45 lakh to study MBBS from Nepal. Career growth is your trustworthy director in receiving your confirmation into MS, MD, MBBS and also BDS in any alleged medical university in Nepal – independent, private, government or affiliated. Come to us. We will aid you in accomplishing your dream.
What are the advantages mbbs from Nepal?
Advantage mbbs from Nepal:
- Nice climate
- Hindi and also English Speaking area
- syllabus pretty comparable to MCI (Medical Council of India)
- NO Visa expected
- Food habits, lifestyles, culture, religion, festivals related to in India
- A really high feature of medical tutoring
- Highly Cost-effective in comparison to India
what is the Medical Education in Nepal?
Medical Education in Nepal
In Nepal, medical knowledge begins at the undergraduate level. The schedule is of five and half years span. There are 3 chief medical organizations in Nepal – Tribhuwan University, Kathmandu University, B. P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences and Apex regulation organization is Nepal Medical Council. The first two years of education are designated “Basic Sciences” succeeded by two and half years of “clinical sciences” and one year of internship. After the flourishing conclusion of this program, a scholar is granted Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) degree.
which are the top medical colleges in Nepal?
List of Top Medical Colleges in Nepal
- Institute of Medicine (IOM)
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Health and SciencesWebsite: www.bpkihs.edu
- Manipal College of Medical Sciences.Website: http://www.manipal.edu
- College of Medical Sciences
- Nepal medical college
- Kathmandu Medical College
- Nepalgunj Medical College
- Universal College of Medical Science
- Kathmandu University, School of Medical Sciences
- National Medical College
- Janaki Medical College
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), Bir Hospital
- Nobel Medical College
- Kist Medical College
- Lumbini Medical College & Research Center Pvt. Ltd
For MBBS in Nepal contact us
What is the current news?
according to scroll.in on 13th JUNE 2018
Scholars who have markedly passed in the NEET 2018 examination an now designated for the first step of counselling via MCC on the medical council’s official website, mcc.nic.in. Inspired applicants must proffer their papers chiefly for the first step of MCC counselling before 12 pm on June 19th. The Council has suggested, however, that the plan is tentative and also subjected to improve.
For more information, and also help visit our Youtube channel
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Russia, Europe, UKRAINE and also Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.