MBBS In Armenia
Armenia is certainly one of the desired destinations for Indian medical undergraduates. A huge number of MBBS in Armenia aspirants fly from diverse parts of the world to the Republic of Armenia and also seek admission in some of the world’s acknowledged MBBS University and in addition study MBBS course every year. On the other hand, Highly expert faculties provide the best medical knowledge to the Indian student at an affordable tuition fee. Consequently, Armenia has become a popular study abroad medical destination for an Indian student. Medical Council of India and also many other Global Medical authority’s and regulators affiliated and recognised the Public Universities and private colleges
Why MBBS in Armenia?
- Cost efficient
- Worldwide recognised degree
- Chiefly No specific entrance exam
- Reasonable fee structure
- The high calibre of Medical Education
- The mode of teaching especially is the English language
- Scholarships for the bright students
- Education loan available
- Affiliated hospitals and also universities
- Globally recognised medical degree
- Great internship opportunities
- Safe and also secure environment
- Indian food available
- Great student teacher ratio
- Medical universities offer MCI coaching
- Medical universities approved by MCI
- University hostels equipped with modern facilities and also the healthy environment.
Important points to be remembered for taking admission to MBBS in Armenia:
FOR INDIAN STUDENTS WISHING TO STUDY IN ARMENIA
- Armenia offers higher education in medical, technical and also humanitarian sciences.
- Indian Students seeking admission in the Yerevan State Medical University (YSMU), Armenia must be remembered to inform that the Medical Council of India (MCI) recognizes ONLY the MBBS degree.
- Indian students are expected to clear the screening test directed by MCI and also to obtain the certificate for medical practice in India as MBBS doctors.
- Therefore, verification of medical degrees granted by YSMU is no more relevant.
- For simplification on eligibility certificate, please communicate the MCI.
- Armenia is cold countries.
- The students must have with them sufficient woollen clothing and equally important winter shoes.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOR MBBS in Armenia?
1. the candidate should be 17 years at the same time above before 31 December in the year of taking admission.
2. The candidate must have passed the higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is similar to 10 + 2, comprising physics, chemistry, and also biology. Higher Secondary Examination following a period of 12 years study.
3. The candidate should have secured a least of 50% marks in the 12th std examination.
4. students must clear NEET exam with 50 and al 40 percentile for general and also reserved category respectively.
WHICH UNIVERSITIES ARE RECOGNIZED BY MCI?
list o MCI approved colleges are as follow:
- ST. Tereza Medical University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
What are the documents required for MBBS in Armenia?
What is the fee structure for MBBS in Armenia?
What is the latest news regarding MBBS in Armenia?
According to medical education dialogue on may 03 2018
For more information, and help visit our Youtube channel
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and also Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and also after visa services.