We totally understand the difficulty that medical aspirants go through in order to get admission in MBBS. MBBS in China 2018 and other countries proves to be easier and convenient than securing an admission into Indian Medical Colleges. Surprisingly, the eligibility criteria aren’t tedious as it may appear. The medical entrance examinations conducted by Indian Medical Council and the Government have made it too intimidating for the students to get a seat in Indian Medical Colleges.
The procedure that the aspiring MBBS students have to follow right after their boards could be complex. To tackle the pressure it’s very important to understand the nuances of the options that open right in front.
What to look for while selecting MBBS college?
Making a wise choice while deciding for an MBBS college could be intimidating. We are here to make sure that you take an informed decision. The fee structure is one such factor. Most importantly it’s the college ranking which makes your struggle worthwhile. It’s very important to choose from the best MBBS colleges in China.
What is the Eligibility criteria to secure an admission for the MBBS in China?
1. MBBS in China for undergraduate students:
- The student needs to submit mark sheet of A level and O level i.e. matriculation and intermediate mark sheet.
- The applicant must have pursued chemistry, biology, and physics as elective subjects and scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate of all the three subjects. The candidate must also have studied English as a compulsory subject and have passed in the same.
- A passport copy is required for DMU and NUAA. If that is not available, one can apply for the same via a copy of the valid ID card.
- Lastly, an admission form of the desired college of candidate’s admission is needed.
2. MBBS in China for postgraduate students:
- The student must provide his/her documentation for each semester of the MBBS taken, a list of missing documents, diploma of MBBS, as well as the medical license certificates.
- The employment opportunities in China is plenty and the fees are low and the cost of living in the country is affordable. This is what makes it one of the best options to pursue an MBBS from the same.
Students who have cleared NEET exams are now panicked due to the rejected applications of 82 medical colleges meant to renew their affiliations. The health and family welfare ministry led by Jagat Prakash Nadda has also declined the proposal to approve 68 new medical colleges.
Every year, 45 medical universities in China are listed by Medical Council of India and are approved for taking admission in medical courses.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.