About MBBS India vs USA, In India, a medical college is an educational organization that renders medicinal knowledge. These foundations may range from a single body college or university (collection of colleges) that trains doctors to offer training associated with complete aspects of medical concern. The medical college term is interchangeable with “medical school” as used in the USA and some other countries.
RECOGNIZATION FOR MBBS INDIA vs USA?
- IN INDIA
- Indian act demands these institutions to be recognised by the Medical Council of India. The Indian government maintains an updated record of these approved medical colleges.
- IN USA
- All medical schools within the United States must be authorized by one of two institutions. The Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME), collectively administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges and the American Medical Association, certifies M.D. schools. While the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association certifies osteopathic (D.O.) medical schools.
what is the GRADUATION COURSE FOR MBBS INDIA vs USA?
- IN INDIA
Students for an undergraduate course commencing towards a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S.) degree must have performed a Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC) (10+2, or high school) with the Science branch, including the subjects Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Must have cleared the NEET exam.
- IN USA
Admissions to medical school in the United States is usually considered extremely ambitious, although there is a wide scope of competitiveness among various types of schools. Admissions rules include grade point averages, Medical College Admission Test scores, letters of recommendation, and interviews. Maximum students have at least a bachelor’s degree, usually in a biologic science, and some pupils have advanced degrees, such as a master’s degree. Medical School in the United States does not demand a degree in biological sciences, but preferably a set of undergraduate courses in scientific disciplines thought to modestly serve students.
what is the process of ADMISSION FOR MBBS India vs USA?
- In general, admission was based on the following:
- Marks scored in the competitive examinations conducted at central level (NEET)
- Marks scored in the final examinations of Std. XII.
- Donation/Management situated seats.
- Admissions standards may include overall performance in the undergraduate years and achievement in a group of courses especially needed by U.S. medical schools (pre-health sciences). The score on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), application essays, letters of recommendation and interviews.
what is the CURRICULUM FOR MBBS?
- I Year MBBS: The pre-clinical curriculum consists of Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry, and these are the essential subjects of medical students and it continues for a year
- II Year MBBS: Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, and Forensic Medicine for one and half years.
- III Year MBBS – Part I: Social and Preventive Medicine, ENT also Ophthalmology form the principal subjects.
- IV Year MBBS – Part II: One year of focused training in the four basic clinical subjects, i.e: Medicine, Surgery (incl. Orthopaedics), Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Internship: Subsequent successful completion of the MBBS studies, one has to imperatively work in the hospital associated to the medical college or in any other accredited hospital recognized in some medical colleges, for a period of one year.
IN THE USA:
- Medical school typically consists of 4 years of education and training.
- the principal two years consist of basic science and also clinical studies
- Step 1 of the medical licensing committees is held at the conclusion of the preclinical phase of the study.
- The third and fourth years consist of clinical rotations, seldom called clerkships, where trainees see patients in hospitals and clinics.
- Compulsory rotations in the third year are often obstetrics and gynaecology, paediatrics, psychiatry, family medicine, internal medicine, and surgery.
- Fourth-year allows students to practice in a diverse field
- During the fourth year, medical undergraduates take Step 2 of the medical licensing councils.
last but not the least what about theFINANCE?
- IN INDIA:
- The private college charges you the utmost while Govt. Colleges charge concise but again you have to put a lot of hard efforts to cross the competition.
- Private Medical Colleges management quota seats are high-priced, can’t be afforded by all. These Costs around Rs.10 lakh per annum, the entire course will cost you approximately Rs.50 lakh.
- Central Govt. can cost you almost Rs.50,000 annually at maximum.
- IN USA:
- It can cost you around 65 lacs or above
- The cost to examination medical school can alter from over $100,000 a year to free with over $20,000/yr wage.
For more guidance and help visit our youtube channel and our site
Career growth is supporting students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one station which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counseling, Application, visa and after visa services.