Applicants who will be appealing for the admission test are recommended to review the AIIMS mbbs qualification criteria in 2018. Before continuing for registration. In fact, anyone misses coinciding AIIMS mbbs qualification criteria in 2018. The applicant will become unsuitable for AIIMS MBBS 2018 and his/her candidature will be dropped with instant effect.
what is the Academic Qualification?
- An applicant appealing for AIIMS MBBS 2018 should ought qualified Class 12 beneath the 10+2 scheme/CBSE or a similar test of an approved University/Board with PCBE Subjects
- Applicants who are seeming for their HSC with PCBE as principal subjects. And expect to clear the exam are also qualified to apply.
- Marksheets Of having passed the qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- Applicants who have seemed for the exam of an Indian University or of a foreign/university that is similar to the Class 12 exam.
- Will have to present a document from the concerned Indian University/Association of the Indian Colleges.
what is the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Qualifying Marks?
- To accomplish the AIIMS MBBS 2018 qualification standards, the applicant must have qualified in PCBE
- The least sum of the marks General and also OBC applicants must have secured in PCB and English in their Class 12 must be 60%.
- Applicants pertaining to SC/ST/OPH class should have obtained a least gross of 50% marks in PCB
- Applicants with CGPA ranks simply will have to apply the exchange circumstance in the AIIMS MBBS 2018 application form. The Conversion Factor should be as approved by their respective Examination Boards.
- Foreign applicants specified by the Government of India are expected to have secured a least of 50% marks. In total for PCBE in their Intermediate Science or a similar exam.
what is the Qualifying Marks Percentage for AIIMS MBBS 2018?
|Category||Marks in 10+2 or HSC examination|
|General/OBC||60% aggregate in PCBE|
|SC/ST/OPH||50% aggregate in PCBE|
|Foreign candidates||50% aggregate in PCBE|
WHAT IS the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Age Criteria?
- Applicant should have achieved or will accomplish the age of 17 years as on the December 31 of the year of admittance (2018).
- Applicants born on or subsequent January 2, 2002, are not acceptable to apply
What is the latest news regarding MBBS qualification?
According to times of India on 4 July 2918
Approximately 66 % of the pupils from Kerala who performed for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(UG) -2018 fitted. This is much greater than the general proportion of 56 %
For more information, and also help visit our Youtube channel
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, Russia, Europe, UKRAINE and also Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.