MBBS seats in India state wise
In the first place, NEET 2018 result was announced by CBSE on June 4, 2018 only. Now, the NEET result is available on the official website only. As well as NEET counseling has begun from 13th June 2018 onwards. Also, the seat matrix for all NEET 2018 colleges has been passed by the counseling committee MCC, conceding admission to MBBS/BDS courses. Furthermore, the matrix for MBBS seats in India states wise is available on the page below. In addition, information on the list of college granting admission to MBBS/BDS colleges is also mentioned below. The state wise list of colleges taking in NEET 2018 score is also mentioned below. Not to mention again, NEET exam was held on 6th May 2018.
Now, the students can check the whole list of states & also NEET 2018 colleges which are taking admissions for MBBS/BDS courses. Also, for clarity, students can make out a list of institutes taking part in NEET. Via NEET 2018, only 15% seats will be allotted for admissions to ALL INDIAN QUOTA seats. Furthermore, the remaining 85% will be kept for the state quota seats. However, only those students who will score the minimum cut off will be allowed to sit for NEET counseling: 15% AIQ & 85% state quota seats.
What is the NEET College 2018 – UG & PG Seat distribution?
Below is the list of colleges for you to take admission in MBBS and BDS seats through NEET 2018. As a result, Uttar Pradesh has the maximum UG seats.
After the announcement of NEET result, seats available under NEET are as follows:
What is the seat allotment under NEET 2018?
How many Government MBBS seats through NEET 2018?
- Total MBBS Colleges: 476
- Total Government MBBS Colleges: 217
- No. of MBBS Seats: 61902.
Now as the fees of MBBS private colleges has gone very high as a result the students & their parents are inquiring for the total government MBBS seats that are available through NEET 2018. So, Career Growth has brought some more information on this topic as well. Hence, clearing all your doubts too. With this in mind, you can select your colleges better.
In addition, Career Growth provides a complete information of all the MBBS seats that are available through NEET 2018, in Govt. Medical College throughout India. As a result, the complete data on MBBS seats in the Govt. Medical Colleges through NEET 2018 has been grouped together according to the latest data released by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare in the Lok Sabha, also according to the data provided assessing the previous year MBBS admissions in Govt. medical colleges through NEET. Also read: Mci approved medical colleges 2017-18
As a result of the data for government MBBS seats through NEET 2018,some states such as Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra have the most number of MBBS seat in their government colleges, definitely. Also read: As the result of NEET 2018 has already been published on June 5, 2018 only, as a matter of fact, NEET counselling process of All India Quota has also begun from June 12, 2018. Below is the list of the Govt. MBBS colleges in every state of India:
Total Government MBBS Seats through NEET 2018
Also read:MBBS without Neet in India
What are some of the MBBS/BDS colleges where seats may be available (colleges accepting NEET score)?
However, except for the states Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir, NEET is for admission in 15% seats in Government, Medical & Dental colleges as well as in al the private medical & dental colleges all over India. The above mentioned three states do not participate in NEET.
Henceforth, a common counseling is supposed to be held for all these medical colleges, as a matter of fact.
|States||Number of MBBS colleges
(Govt. + Private)
|Number of MBBS Colleges
|Number of BDS colleges
|Andaman & Nicobar||1||1||–|
Also read: MBBS Seats in UP 2018
What are some of the Government Dental Colleges in India?
- Regional Dental College, Guwahati
- PDC & H, Patna
- Government DC, Raipur
- Maulana Azad Inst of Dental Sciences, New Delhi*
- ESIC DC & H, New Delhi*
GOA, DAMAN & DIU
- First, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Ahmedabad
- Second, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Jamnagar
- Post Graduate Institute of Dental Science, Rohtak
- HP Government Dental College& Hospital, Shimla
- First,Government Dental College& Research Institute, Bangalore
- Second,Government Dental College& Research Institute, Bellary
- First, Government Dental College, Kozhikode
- Second, Government Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram
- Third, Government Dental College, Kottayam
- Lastly,Government Medical College, Alappuzha
- First, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Aurangabad
- Second, Govt. Dental College& Hospital, Mumbai
- Third, Govt. Dental College& Hospital, Nagpur
- Lastly,Nair Dental College, Mumbai
- SCB Medical College& Hospital; (Dental), Cuttack
- MGPIDS, Puducherry
- Punjab Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Amritsar
- Govt. Dental College& Hospital, Patiala
- Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
- Tamil Nadu Govt. Dental College& Hospital, Chennai
- KGMU, Lucknow
- IMS BHU, Varanasi
- First, Dr R. Ahmed Dental College & Hospital, Kolkata
- Second, North Bengal Dental College, Sushrutnagar, Sushurtnagar
- Third, Burdwan Dental College & Hospital, Burdwan
Source: the MCI/DCI/Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India.
Also read: Total Marks in NEET
What is the latest news on NEET 2018?
According to India Today, dated 25th June, 2018:
Surprisingly,Madras High Court on June 23, 2018, ordered that Aadhaar card & its photocopy are mandatory while notably counselling to medical admissions in Tamil Nadu, in spite of the Supreme Court’s order this March that it is not required during the registration process of NEET.
For more information, and also help visit our Youtube channel.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.