MBBS IN EUROPE
A quality education at an accessible rate is what everyone desires. Are you a big fan of culture & art too? Europe is the best choice for pursuing MBBS. European countries & colleges are worldwide renowned for its splendid education system. Studying MBBS in Europe has been a good option for the Indian students as compared to other countries.
Some of the countries that furnish affordable & quality education for MBBS are:
The Bachelor level course from Europe is generally of six years which includes clinical as well as pre-clinical training. Some of the graduates with UK, USA, Canadian & other degrees are provided with a four-year course by a few colleges in Europe. Although the four-year course & the six-year course is the same it’s not offered to all the nations & universities. It’s only offered to those students who hold a four-year certificate in Science or any other field related to medical studies.
What are the advantages of taking admissions in European MBBS colleges?
1. No Selection Test: There is no selection test in MBBS colleges in Europe. A student is basically judged on his 10+2 examination marks. Whereas in India, a student has to clear an entrance exam NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) and get admissions according to the marks secured.
2. Procedure: The basic procedure for getting admissions is First Cum First Basis.
3. No Extra Money: Indian colleges charge 2-5 Lacs as a donation. But European MBBS colleges do not even charge a single penny.
4. Exposure: The students in the European MBBS colleges get a wide international exposure. They meet people from different background & culture thus enhancing their knowledge as well as personality.
5. Duration: The Bachelor level course from Europe is generally of six years which includes clinical as well as pre-clinical training.
MBBS IN EUROPE:
1. What’s the fee structure?
Europe is worldwide known for its teaching methodology & quality education. The fee charged is affordable for overseas students as well.
The table shows the minimum annual charges for studying in European colleges:
|1ST YEAR||2ND YEAR||3RD YEAR||4TH YEAR||5TH YEAR||6TH YEAR|
In fact, the fee structure in Europe is cheap. However, if you’re planning about Europe don’t give a second thought, hurry up to Europe!
2. What is the syllabus?
The first year covers up basic level knowledge by covering up subjects like BioScience, ANatomy & Physiology along with a part of societal medication.
The clinical subjects like Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology & Community Medicine with Forensic Medicine is covered up in the second year.
The third year is further divided in two parts. Part 1 covers up a topic such as ENT, Community Medicine & Opthalmology. Part 2 is of one-year duration with topics such as Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology, Obstetrics & Pediatrics.
What is the admission procedure in European MBBS colleges?
- The first & foremost condition for getting admission in any MBBS college in Europe is a 10+2 certificate with good marks in Bio, Chemistry & Physics.
- Then, they have to fill an online application form.
- Then, there will be an online meeting with four members from the college.
- Lastly, there will be a questionnaire to check the basic eligibility for the course. The questionnaire would be based on the subjects: Bio, Physics, Chemistry, Maths.
- Some MBBS colleges even hold a selection test to ascertain their basic knowledge required for pursuing MBBS.
- Although there is no age limit but a student has to be 18 years or older so as to undertake some clinical positions such as Paediatrics.
There will be several agents who show higher tuition fees and promise admission in these universities. They are fake agents & eventually the university has no touch with these agents.
What are some of the top MBBS universities in Europe? (with fee structure)
What is the latest news?
According to the TOI on 1st June 2018:
On Monday, Police arrested a man for befooling a manager of a private firm in Chennai of Rs. 11 Lakh for promising an MBBS seat for his daughter in the renowned Jawaharlal Institue of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) in the Union Territory of Puducherry.
For more information, and also help visit our Youtube channel.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.