Georgia comes under of those places in the world which are admired and sought after for Medical education. Medical Council of India which is also known as MCI has recognized many Georgian Universities. Therefore, those colleges which MCI has approved in Georgia offers medical education both at the Bachelors and Masters Level. As a matter of fact, there are various factors pertaining to those medical Colleges in Georgia which MCI has recognized which happens to attract students. A number of students from all over the world every year come to these colleges to live their dreams. The colleges which MCI has approved Georgia have their representative and authorized agents present in all the big countries all over the world. Let’s go through the various MCI approved Medical Colleges in Georgia.
What are the MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Georgia?
There are various colleges which MCI has approved. Just take a look of the same.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- New Vision University, Tbilisi
- AIETI Medical School
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- European University
- High Medical School “Ayeti”
- Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University
- Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”
- LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”
- Tbilisi State Medical University
What are the benefits of studying MBBS from Georgia?
- Georgia has bcome one of the most popular destinations around the globe to pursue a medical education.
- Moreover, no need to take a test to secure an admission here.
- We don’t need to give any Donation.
- MCI, WHO, and WDOMS have approved most of the Georgian Medical universities.
- Meanwhile, there is no scene of IELTS/TOEFL.
- Presently, the mode of communication is fully English Medium.
- Scholarships are provided to the Outstanding Students.
- MBBS from here is universally accepted.
- The quality of education imparted is outstanding.
- The climate here is suitable.
- Moreover, you are eligible for the student loan.
What do we need to know about MCI?
MCI also stands for Medical Council of India is a governing body associated with the medical field in India.
What is the role of Career Growth?
- Helping the candidate in Obtaining Official Confirmation Letter from the respective college.
- Similarly, we take care of the candidate in taking Visa Support Letter that Department of Higher Education would markedly assign.
- Presently, we would Pick-up convenience from the airfield.
- We would provide adequate support assistance to the scholar mainly concerning immigration clearance.
- Helping out the candidate in producing arrangements for undergraduate ID card, hostel pass as well as a foreign student pass.
- Along with the provided services, we would Support for Visa renovation during the complete duration of the stay for the college.
- Moreover, we provide single chamber support for interested candidates.
- Meanwhile, the new country may cause a bit of difficulty. Therefore, we introduce adjustment programs carried for foreign trainees so that they can easily mingle with the neighborhood surrounding.
- As a matter of fact, we act as a freshman guardian throughout the duration of the program.
Get to know the detailed understanding of all the medical courses in our next video.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.