New Vision University
The New Vision University is a Georgian Semi Private Research University located in Tbilisi.
The Medical Doctor’s program of the New Vision University was granted accreditation by Resolution No: 156 of Educational Program credition Board, dated 5 November 2013.
The University has a large and distinguished faculty to support its mission of education, research and clinical care. A number of scientific-research projects of international and national significance have been accomplished on the university base. The University has close partnership relations with the leading higher educational institutions within and outside the country like in UK Leeds University England.
New Vision University Hospital was founded as a result of reorganization in Ltd. Cancer Research Center- Martin D. Abeloff Laboratory (established on April 20, 2012) and September 2015 merger of Ltd. “Geoclinic.” On September 1, 2016, managements of Hospital and the University School of Medicine joined and since then is headed by the dean of the School of Medicine.
The hospital mission is to provide medical service based on individual needs and ethical values through implementation treatment methods of international standards. Development, implementation, and enhancement of quality of medicine practices are carried out along with educational and research programs.
you are looking to study a medicine course in Georgia or MBBS course in Georgia , then New vision University is one of the best choice for you because of the following reasons:
- Admission in New vision University to allow you to study the best MBBS in Georgia program.
- The college costs reasonably low among all the universities offering MD / MBBS in Georgia.
- The college offers the program in English and there is no need to check any new foreign language.
- This medical college in Georgia offers an Indian kitchen and the students do not need to cook their food saving important time to study MD / MBBS in Georgia.
- The university is near to Tbilisi the capital of Georgia giving access to huge patients flow while you study on the medical studies in Georgia.
- Very high success ratio of FMGE clearance or MCI screening test or MCI screening Exam.
Tuition fees: Rs. 3, 00,000/ year (average)
Living cost: Rs. 1, 50,000/year (average)