NIOS Students are eligible for NEET
First of all, We have to know what is NIOS and What is NEET Exam? So, their answers are as follows:
National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS) is the board which is under the Union Government Of India. It is same as CBSE and CISCE. It was set up by MHRD(Ministry Of Human Resource Development) Of Government Of India in 1989 and therefore, We Know that NEET(National Eligibility And Entrance Test) examination Which is conduct by CBSE(Central Board Of Secondary Education) for those students who want to make them a career in MBBS/BDS.
What is the latest news regarding NIOS student for NEET?
As Per NDTV Media Reports, Finally, The Delhi High Court announced that the NIOS and Open School students are now allowed to sit in NEET Examination. They are now allowed to apply for NEET Examination and the Delhi High Court also declared that those candidates who belong to an unreserved category and those candidates who have above the age of 25 years they are also eligible for NEET Examination. this decision of The Delhi High Court is also applicable to Private Candidates.
So from Now, NIOS students are also eligible for NEET.
NIOS Students are Now also eligible for NEET.
So, What is the eligibility criteria for NEET Examination?
First of all,
There are some questions in our mind so here few of the questions regarding eligibility criteria are as follows:
1. How many times can you appear for NEET Exam?
- As per new rule, A student Can appear any number of times for NEET Exam.
2. What is the age limit is necessary for NEET Exam?
- As per NEET 2018 eligibility criteria, the minimum age limit is 17 year and the upper age limit is 25 year for unreserved category and 30 years for Reserved category.
3. What is the Nationality Of Candidate who wants to take admission in medical colleges through NEET Exam?
- Indian Nationals are eligible to appear NEET Exam but Foreign Nationals, NRIs(Non-Resident Indians), OCIs(Overseas Citizen of India) and PIOs(Person of Indian Origin) are also eligible to appear NEET Exam.
4. What is the Educational qualification require for NEET Exam?
- It is Compulsory for all Candidates to have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually with an aggregate of 50%marks.
- AIU is the authority, which is also giving equivalency for 10+2 qualification for other countries.
- The Candidates who are belonging to General category would have to score an aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in Class 12 or H.S.C Exam.
- The candidates who are belonging to SC/ST or OBC category would have to score an aggregate of 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in Class 12 or H.S.C Exam.
- The candidates who are with a moving disability would have to score an aggregate of 45% marks for General-PH Category, 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH Category in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology in Class 12 or H.S.C Exam.
- So, above points on Educational qualification are require for NEET Exam.
All The Best…
So, In addition, You can also visit below links:
- What is MBBS?
- MBBS in India
- MBBS in Abroad
- Which one is better MBBS in India or Abroad?
- MCI(Medical Council Of India)
- Can NIOS student give NEET Exam?
- NEET Exam compulsory for MBBS Abroad And another is CBSE NEET
Furthermore, details regarding NEET and NEET Eligibility criteria click here.
Career growth is helping students for admissions in Abroad for MBBS for countries such as China, Philippines, and Georgia. Career growth is one stop shop which helps in services such as University selection, Genuine Counselling, Application, visa and after visa services.
For Further information visit our website or contact us.